Structured Finance / Debt Advisory
Our Structured Finance / Debt Advisory Services create Debt and equity solutions for corporate and real estate transactions, often on a cross border basis, sourced from a wide range of corporate & institutional investors, family offices and high net worth individuals (HNWI).
Starting with client requirements, we develop structures incl. Senior Debt, Junior Debt and Mezzanine Finance, on a fully independent and unconflicted basis. We are aware of market developments and best practices in debt and equity markets based on our wide network of banks, insurance companies, mezzanine debt providers debt funds and family offices.
Euro-IB has a significant track record advising and arranging acquisition finance and project finance for real estate and asset based transactions.
Our Structured Finance / Debt Advisory Services comprise:
- Production of Investment Teaser and Financial Model
- Identification of suitable capital providers (Debt /equity)
- Coordination of capital providers during the transaction process
- Negotiation of investment contracts / support in Due Diligence Documentation
- Management of Conditions Precedent, payment conditions or post closing services
- Secured intermediary in back-to-back oil trades
- We are authorized to manage escrow accounts for our clients in the UK.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We have broad experience in a variety of different situations. Best results are received by starting with the specific requirements and finding a tailor-made solution.
In some cases we are required to manage international auctions or Sell Side processes or to provide Buy Side support in such situations. These may include the arrangement of a financing package for an acquisition (which normally reduces the equity requirement).
As part of our customer support we represent them directly vis a vis their counterparts in the following situations:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Search for new Co-investors
- Production of Information Memorandum and Financial Models
- Valuation reports
- Provision of Proof of Funds
- Management of escrow accounts in the UK
Outsourced Corporate Finance Department
for the Middle Market
In the absence of their own corporate finance departments, some of our midsized clients outsource this responsibility to us.
Based on our close contacts to the various departments and internal decision making processes, we are well placed to work on specific corporate finance tasks and to present and implement solutions.
This reduces the time commitment of client management.